Speaking of disappearing, how is your goal planning going if you do that sort of thing? Last week I set the following goals:
- Last week
- Last week I reevaluated some business goals and instead of playing catch up I set new, more manageable goals.
- Worked on Dutch 3 times-getting some of the basics.
- Stuck to my menu 6/7 days, not too shabby...the one day I didn't follow the menu we really needed to use up leftovers!
- This Week
- Continue Dutch try and go for 5 times this week.
- Get Etsy shop designed and live
- Follow menu and go for 7/7
- Start to get some running miles in, despite the cold.
- Vertical Plyo +1 mile
- Back to core, 2 miles and relief
- Vertical Plyo and relief
- Speed and agility, 1 mile
- Game day, 1 mile, relief
- X-Trainer (Asylum Vol. 2)
Anyhoodles. We are back at menu planning. I feel like I did great at sticking to my menu last week. I am pretty sure it is all due to the prep. Easy, healthy meals were had and there was no "oh-mi-gosh it is 5pm what do I eat now?!". So, that prep will be happening yet again.
- Apple banana quinoa cups with potatoes x3
- Acai bowls x2
- Apple and spice breakfast lentils
- Leftovers...we have a cheer competition so it will really all depend on the times there.
- I will prep these ahead then eat them all week changing out the protein and other additions on my salad all week.
- Make a big batch of kale and quinoa minestrone
- Big spinach salad and dressing
- PBJ on leftover sweet potato pancakes with chopped fruit and kale x2
- Leftovers x2
- Eat out one day
- Vegan pizza buns and salad
- Sunday will depend, I will try and bring stuff for us but if there will be restaurants nearby the venue we will just eat out.
- I'm really going for cleaning out the pantry and freezer here so most of this stuff I already have on hand, grocery trip will be small and easy on the budget!
- Maple baked lentils
- Vegan fried rice (this will use up any leftovers and any veggies that are about to go bad)
- Stamppot (I've been seeing stuff for this in the grocery store. It is a dutch dish that I will post more about later)
- Lentil-bean tacos with steamed veggies (this dish uses up the triple lentil soup I made two weeks ago and froze and some black beans I've had in the freezer)
- Soup and panini's...we will use up the kale and quinoa minestrone I made for lunches earlier this week
- Roasted red pepper pasta with spinach
- Sunday will be leftovers. Just raid the fridge and pantry and eat whatever, I doubt we will be hungry if we eat while we are out, so going simple here.