Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!!!


Happy Mother’s Day!!!



I hope all you Mommy’s out there were totally spoiled & if you aren’t a Mommy I hope you got to spoil your Mommy!

My daughter & I went to yoga at Lulu Lemon this morning. It was such a wonderful way to start off a day peace, thankfulness, and reflection. The heart-openers through the practice we were supposed to dedicate to our Mom’s. It was great because sometimes in the hustle & bustle of daily life living so far away from my Mom she sometimes is at the back of my mind. So, it was nice to have one hour dedicated to thinking about all the wonderful things my Mom has done for me throughout my 32 years of life! At the end, they were saying a nice devotion to all of the Mom’s out there; just blessing them/us and putting good feelings into the Universe that no harm will come to them and that they will see no hardships, especially as they age. Toward the middle of the devotion, my 13 year old gives me a little rub on my back. It still makes my eyes well up just thinking about that sweet lovely gesture. Some days can be very trying with a teenager (I am very blessed & thus far haven’t had any issues with her), but still teenage-hood, puberty, etc., can be a very trying time and little gestures like the pat on the back during a devotion lets me know just how much love is there. I hope my Mom knows how much I love her and appreciate all she did for me growing up (even when I made her feel like crap when she had to go back to work or went out & acted like a lunatic at parties! Lol) and as a young adult that was crazy enough to go off and get married at 18! We all do crazy things…good thing we have at least two people in our lives that have to love us no matter what! ;)

So, as this mother’s day draws to a close I’ll leave you with a few wonderful pictures I took over the last week that helped me to slow down & see the beauty in the everyday and take time out to think about those we love.

Happy Mother’s Day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful day, celebrating you! You are an amazing mother!! You inspire me and I have always admired the mother you are! Love and miss you!! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jessica! That is so sweet & it means a lot to me! I miss you so much, I'm glad you stopped by to read!!! :)

      Delete