Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday Social #3

.
Sunday Social


1. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?

A teacher or an actress. I am a teacher.

2. What was your favorite way to kill time as a kid?

Taking walks or riding my bike.

3. When did you get your first cell phone?

When I was 17, same time as when I started driving. My parents did it for pure convenience in the event I was in an accident I could lock all my doors and call 911.

4. What is your favorite magazine to read?

Self.

5. What is the one random object people would be surprised to find in your purse?

 Two plastic bags. I always keep them in there and am constantly getting asked as to why I have them. I have two because one is a ziploc gallon size bag, the other is a thick Forever 21 bag. I have them because we do a lot of traveling and my kiddo gets seriously car sick...especially on the train in the summer. The ziploc is for the train just incase she gets sick I can close it up after so the smell doesn't get to anyone, the forever 21 bag is for when we are traveling in the car, it is super thick so if she gets sick it all stays in one place!

Well, happy Sunday, everyone! Hope you are all having a GREAT day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment