Monday, March 3, 2014

Menu Plan Monday #41

Hello! Today is Monday, March 3rd...Sunday, we spring forward...my favorite time of year! I really enjoy the extra sunshine, how the hours of sunlight get longer. With the renewed "longer" days, in yesterday's post I decided to reevaluate my goals from January 1st and see what I have accomplished so far and what I need to work on. 

One big thing I need to focus on is nutrition. With this week's meal plan that is just what I intend to do! 

If you need a little help with meal planning, the very first blog post I ever did on March 1st, 2013 was all about getting started with meal planning. Go here to check it out! 

So, anyway, on to the menu! This week is going to include a lot of sugar detox friendly recipes, fermented foods because for good digestion I am trying to get those in, and of course will be high in protein to fuel me for my super tough P90X3 workouts.

Breakfast Options
Lunch Options
  • Leftovers
  • Tuna salad with my awesome homemade dressing
  • Chicken salad with my awesome homemade dressing
  • Tuna salad on zucchini chips
  • Chicken and cheese bites with homemade potato chips
  • Baked potatoes/sweet potatoes with broccoli and a little parm
Dinner
Monday: Sausage and peppers with broccoli and applesauce
Tuesday: Pizza Spaghetti Pie with salad
Wednesday: Crock pot pulled pork waffle sliders with salad and applesauce
Thursday: Caramelized baked chicken  with broccoli, corn, and strawberries
Friday: New Restaurant Friday...Finally trying Calabash Bistro since we changed it last week.
Saturday: Chicken fried steaks with salad
Sunday: Homemade pizza with salad

Snacks
  • Shakeology
  • Leftovers
  • Hard boiled eggs
  • Zucchini chips with hummus
  • Paleo granola
  • Fruit
So, this being said, my top 3 goals I'm focusing on this week are:
  1. Nutrition and exercise
  2. TEFL Certification completion
  3. Flossing everyday
What are you munching on this week? Are you doing any goal focusing?

By the way, I am linking up at Org Junkie, and Mommy Run Fast

1 comment: