Sunday, January 18, 2015

Menu Plan Monday 2015 #4

Last week' meal plan was fairly successful. I managed to cook all week, somedays doing just leftovers, but following pretty well.  Also, this past week I feel like I made some strides toward reaching some goals and plan to make this week even better!


Weekly Workout Plan
  • Monday: Game Day and 2 mile run
  • Tuesday: Vertical Plyo
  • Wednesday: Back to Core and 3 mile run
  • Thursday: Relief/Bike ride or easy run if it is nice
  • Friday: Speed and Agility
  • Saturday: Strength and one mile run
  • Sunday: Game Day
Last week I really enjoyed the Relief DVD. This was the first time I had done it and it really stretches the hamstrings which is always my tightest area besides my right hip. Most looking forward to Vertical Plyo this week, that is my favorite DVD because it does the craziest moves...I feel like a total bada$$ when I do that one. ;)

Life Goals
  • Last week I managed to complete one goal and finished Flawless by Jan Moran this week, so 11 books to go in my around the world in books series.
  • Stayed pretty close to my meal plan, canceled out a few meals and used leftovers
  • This week I need to evaluate a few of my business goals and play a little bit of catch-up
  • Focus and work on Dutch
  • Review all goals and make sure I'm on track
  • Continue to stick to menu
Breakfast Options
Acai Bowl x2, Sweet potato pancakes, mushroom "sausage", and apple sauce x2, vegan donut holes, cereal, and leftovers

Lunch
I am going to go a little easy on myself this week I made a big pot of Vegan Paleo Tomato Soup it is seriously amazingly delicious and I will make a large salad to serve with the soup throughout the week and homemade veggie burgers.

Kiddo
Monday: Leftover wrap (I will just throw in some leftover triple lentil soup and peppers) with an apple and some tomato soup (I don't wanna share but she's going to make me lol)
Tuesday: Veggie burger wrapped in kale (yes, my kid loves raw kale), with mix of orange and apple slices, and potatoes
Wednesday: Leftovers...not sure what yet but will throw something together
Thursday: Same as Tuesday
Friday: She usually eats out with her friends

Weekend
Saturday: Panini's and Soup 
Sunday: Snacks, use up any leftovers

Dinner
Monday: BBQ Chicken for hubby and bbq shredded mushrooms and cauliflower for the kiddo and I with rice and salad
Tuesday: Quinoa stuffed peppers with salad
Wednesday: Lentil Walnut Apple Loaf with apple pear sauce and spinach
Thursday: Chicken burgers/chickpea fritters with potato/sweet potato rounds and apple/pear slices
Friday: Pizza burgers (regular for hubby, veggie for kiddo and I) with salad and garlic bread 
Saturday: Chicken wings/cauliflower wings and mini-pizza's
Sunday: Chinese at the moives

Snacks
Banana-coconut slices, apple and pb with raisins, smoothie/smoothie bowl, leftovers, baked apples

I went ahead and prepped various items to make this week easy:
400 grams of quinoa
Apple-pear Sauce
Sweet potato pancakes
Vegan mushroom sausage (made last week and froze)
Overnight oats
Pizza sauce
Ketchup
Lentils
Tomato Soup
Salad of mixed lettuce (I cheated, I bought bagged lettuce)
Balsamic Vinegar Dressing
Pumpkin Granola
Paleo Coffee Creamer
Chickpeas (in freezer)

That seems like a lot of stuff but it only took me about 2 hours to get all the prep work done and it will make all my meals a breeze to fix. The only thing I have left to make tomorrow is the veggie burgers.

So, what are you making this week?




Linking up at: Mommy Run Fast, Jill Conyers, I'm an Organizing Junkie.


1 comment:

  1. Lots of green smoothies are on my menu this week. Again :)

    The few hours spent prepping are so worth the convenience that lasts all week. Thanks for linking up and sharing your menu!

    ReplyDelete