Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Wednesday's mostly healthy eats!

Happy Hump Day!!! I gave myself a scare and actually thought today was Thursday and that I missed my ladies lunch with some friends. Thank goodness I was reminded it was only Wednesday and I could proceed with my day sans freakout! ha!

These eats aren't from one day specifically, some are all from the same day, but then I forget about it and will remember other days, so here is a compilation of my eats from the last week.

Everyday this happens. It is the best for helping with digestion.

Morning coffee while planning trips for the year.
I have a nespresso so I do something similar to a red eye. I brew one lungo capsule, one espresso capsule then I warm about a quarter cup of almond milk. I sweeten it with a little stevia but am moving away from that after what I have here is gone.

Breakfast, it was so good! I've been doing a quarter cup of oats, almost half a cup of water, a tablespoon of coconut oil, a tablespoon of peanut butter, a tsp of cinnamon, half teaspoon vanilla, and some frozen blueberries.

After breakfast was over hubby got home and brought me this surprise...
You have no idea how ecstatic I was! My favorite seasoning and macaroni and cheese! I have made macaroni and cheese since we moved to Europe but some days you just want a box of it...for me not often these days, but there are some days I miss that convenience. It has been nearly a year since I've had it so am waiting for a day to enjoy it...it will be a special day for sure! haha

After hubby dropped his stuff off I rode down to work with him and we got hot chocolate. 


I walked him to work then took a sunny stroll by the canals and enjoyed watching everyone work on their house boats!

Lunch was water and leftover red pepper pasta with spinach and a cheesy croissant.


Snack yesterday was banana slices with peanut butter, chia seeds, and agave. It doesn't look very pretty but it sure was tasty!

Sunday we at out for dinner and I had this super yummy Chow Mein. Couldn't eat it all but I sure gave it a jolly good try!

Finally, dessert last night was this amazing Raspberry Oat bar from Oh She Glows. It tastes like an old school nutri-grain bar! Full of fiber it was soooooooo tasty I recommend you make them stat!

So that is it for me this week, what is one food you haven't had in a long time that you really want now?

P.S. I'm linking up with Jenn over at Peas and Crayons, come join the party!

4 comments:

  1. That chow mein looks amazing! Now I need chinese food :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That place is so good, we were lucky to stumble upon it in a city of mostly terrible food haha You can add a chicken sate to it too and get a chicken skewer with peanut sauce on it, amazing.

      Delete
    2. That place is so good, we were lucky to stumble upon it in a city of mostly terrible food haha You can add a chicken sate to it too and get a chicken skewer with peanut sauce on it, amazing.

      Delete
  2. That chow mein looks amazing! Now I need chinese food :)

    ReplyDelete