Sunday, May 3, 2015

Menu Plan Monday #16

This last week was a pretty darn hectic one. We spent the week in Berlin and then after we got home the teenager and I just could not sit still so Saturday we used our Amsterdam travel book and did a walk of the Jordaan area.

Preview of Berlin:




Preview of Jordaan Walk:


Sunday everyone but me had work so I cleaned like a mad woman then we decided a movie was in order so we finally checked out the new Avengers movie.

This upcoming week is our last week of May break so we are headed to London for a day and a half and then we will do a Holland day trip on Friday to an outdoor museum called Zuiderzee, and Saturday we will finally really check out the Stadelijk Museum and will take a bike ride around the Vondelpark. Sunday my plan is to just relax and get ready for the upcoming week back to school.



Workout
Last week I didn't do any real workouts. I planned them, but once I started to really enjoy the week with my loved ones it just wasn't at the top of my priority list...I did stretch everyday because we walked a solid 8 miles everyday...at least. I didn't record it but we walk the city of Berlin a number of times and took no public transit...so I'm gonna call that even ;)
  • Sunday: Stretching
  • Monday: P90X3 MMX
  • Tuesday: P90X3 Yoga
  • Wednesday: Sightseeing and stretching
  • Thursday: PIYO Sweat
  • Friday: T25 
  • Saturday: 2 mile run and stretch (6 mile run Sunday)
Goals
None for this week, just to enjoy what is ahead in our travels.



Meals

Breakfast
  • Sunday: Strawberry stuffed crescent rolls
  • Monday: Monkey salad
  • Tuesday: Veggie scramble with homemade bread
  • Wednesday: Provided by our air bnb hosts
  • Thursday: Provided by our air bnb hosts
  • Friday: Veggie scramble with homemade bread
  • Saturday: Oatmeal
Lunch
  • Sunday: Leftovers
  • Monday: Pancakes
  • Tuesday: Peanut butter and jelly with apple slices
  • Wednesday: Picnic-will pick up some sandwiches and fruit most likely
  • Thursday: Eat out
  • Friday: Soup and salad
  • Saturday: Homemade pizza
Dinner
  • Sunday: Chicken wings, fried rice with peppers 
  • Monday: BBQ Cheese burgers with broccoli and corn
  • Tuesday: Eat out
  • Wednesday: Eat out
  • Thursday: Rotisserie chicken with broccoli and rice
  • Friday: Taco/taco salad
  • Saturday: BBQ Chicken breasts with broccoli and potato slices
Nothing super exciting this week on the menu but tried and true things that are quick to whip up. 

2 comments:

  1. Your menu sounds delicious. X3 is not joke of a workout. I love the program but not quite as much as the original P90X.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Jill! Yeah, it is tough, I still love the original P90X best, but on weeks like this week 30 minutes is all I can commit haha but I do think in June I *might* restart the original, I've been toying with the idea hehe

      Delete